Proud father of two. Our son, Jordan, is currently serving in the US Coast Guard and stationed in Galveston, Texas. Our daughter is a recent graduate of ASU, bride to Ross Wittman and new momma to Baby Rae – Our first grandbaby! My wife, Deborah, has been the love of my life for the past 35 years. Grew up in Redlands where my father even graduated from Redlands High. contact david now
On a professional note, I was an account executive with a local mortgage banker for 18 years. My BA degree is in Economics from Cal State San Bernardino. I have been a CA Real Estate Broker for 15 years and am licensed as a National Mortgage Loan Originator in 48 states. I have previously been a business owner with 18 offices nationwide. When I’m not helping people realize their dreams of homeownership I am tournament water-skiing. Whether working or skiing, I'm enjoying every minute.
Owner of All About Redlands parent company of AboutRedlands.com for 15 years, and the new Redlands Visitor Center opened in June 2019 on fifth street between State Street and Citrus Avenue in downtown Redlands.
Deborah is a long-time resident of Redlands who believes strongly in supporting businesses and causes that improve the quality of lives for everyone. Her dedication to providing non-profits and businesses with cost effective, proven techniques and resources to create awareness is unparalled. She radiates passion and enthusiasm, along with experience and expertise enabling creative ideas to flourish.
As a mother of two and grandparent to one, Deborah has made all things family her business. Whether you need a home with a big backyard, a kid-friendly restaurant referral, or an event to please the whole family, she can help!
- Served on the Board for Child Advocates of San Bernardino County (CASA) - where she developed and is the Chair of their Annual Fundraising event “Munchin’ at the Mansion” held each year at Edwards Mansion in Redlands, averaging over $30,000 annually
- Member of the Redlands Symphony Association Gala Committee, Board of Redlands Educational Partnership (REP) Foundation, CSUSB’s University Center for Developmental Disabilities assisting in fundraising and outreach efforts
- Past Grant Writer for Redlands Community Hospital (RCH)
- Past Director of Gifts at PBS KVCR
- Master of Arts degree in Psychology CSUSB
- Certificate in Principles and Techniques of Fundraising from Indiana Purdue University
- California (CA) Realtor for 8 years
contact deborah now